Friday, October 24, 2008

Days 32-33; October 23-24; Thursday & Friday

Thursday, I cooked roast, potatoes, carrots, onions, bread, gravy. . . mom and dad came over. Then, I took Jacob to soccer. While I was gone, Grandma cleared the table and started the dishwasher! Yay!! :) When we got home, I (finally) set up my computer in my room! And yay! the internet works and all is good to go.

Friday - went by the Orange Street house after school. It's getting very close. I promise. When I got home (I had an awful morning and a horrible end of the day at school - the middle was fine, but the ends - bad) I took a much needed nap. Oberg woke me up from it to invite me to the baptism tomorrow. Then Mark called and I talked to him for awhile. Then Jacob and I went, got dinner, and worked at the house some more. Then, we went to Walmart to get Grandma's things and stuff to make a cake for the baptism tomorrow. After the baptism, Teresa, Jordan, and I will be going to St. Johns?? Florida to take Jordan to a Tri-Stake dance. Jacob will stay with mom and dad.

When I get up in the morning, I plan to get on top of my laundry situation, then go finish corraling all the remaining house stuff into the laundry room, then get dad to put it all in the truck, unload it, make and decorate the cake, go to the baptism, leave, etc. . .

My last two classes for my Masters start on Monday. GASP!!!

No comments: