Monday, October 27, 2008

Day 36; October 27, Monday

I had planned on working extensively at the Orange Street house today, but realized at around 8:05am that I had forgotten about a lengthy faculty meeting scheduled for this afternoon! Grrr. So - - that lasted until 4:45pm. Then, I got Jacob, brought him home, had him change clothes and we headed to soccer. After soccer, we went by Wal-mart to get his Halloween costume, some sports themed wear I needed for school (Red Ribbon week), carrots for Grandma, and a couple Lunchables for Jacob. Jordan and Teresa had also gone to Wal-mart, and while there we decided to have Chinese takeout for dinner - - so, they went to go pick that up and met me back at the house. We ate, watched a little TV, and they left at 9pm.

Tomorrow, apparently Jacob has his last soccer game, but before that I am going to NEED to work a LOT at the house. It has to be done by Friday, and I am starting to feel the pressure. Wednesday, I have to leave work early to go to Jacob's parent teacher conference. As of yet, I don't know of anything I have to do Thursday night. Friday is the house deadline and the Trunk or Treat at church. I should probably call people and tell/remind them about that, so that hopefully we have some participation!

No comments: