Thursday, October 9, 2008

Day 17, Wednesday, October 8

Jacob and I picked up the cookie dough order from James E Bacon right after school, then tried to find Melissa to deliver hers (to no avail). Then, we went to the Orange Street house, where I sorted through the rest of my clothes, Jacob's clothes, and one bookshelf. We also got the DVD player from the living room so that perhaps Jacob could start watching DVDs at Great Grandma's.
When we got home, there was not much time before it was time to leave for Cub Scouts. Jacob did play out in the yard for awhile - mocking and chasing crows.
Cub Scouts went well - Jacob was well-behaved and participated fully in the activities. The kids were beginning to put together cub scout scrapbooks. He did a really good job.
After scouts, we came back here and Jacob and Grandma ate dinner. (I had snacked after school and was not hungry). I did two loads of laundry, cleaned up the kitchen, and ran the dishwasher.

No comments: