Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Day 37; October 28, Tuesday

After school today, Jacob and I went straight to the Orange Street house, where we met up with mom and dad and worked for an hour and a half or so, steadily. I/We: cleaned out the pantry (yay!), the freezer, the computer room, the living room, and loaded up MOST of the stuff that had been corralled into the laundry room area. Then, we drove over to Grandma's, where we unloaded the stuff into the ever-filling garage. Then, Jacob and I ate dinner, I showed Grandma my drawing class portfolio, Jacob got ready for soccer, Jordan and Teresa arrived with the Lumina, we dropped them off a the house, and went to soccer. This was Jacob last game, and he got his trophy. yay! When we got home, he showed off his trophy and treat bag to Grandma, I did some dishes, started a load of laundry, he picked up stuff in his room, I put extra random chairs into the even-fuller garage, and Grandma went to bed. I plan to try to sweep/mop the kitchen tonight, but we'll see.

Tomorrow, I have Jacob's parent teacher conference at 2:30pm. Jacob will still ride the bus over to JES, where mom will pick him up. Then, when I get done, we will all head to the OSH (Orange Street House), to hopefully get the last of the stuff, have dad patch up the holes, and start deep cleaning, so that hopefully it will be COMPLETELY done by Thursday night, so that Friday (Halloween) can be devoted to . . .Halloween!!!