Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Day 10 Wednesday

Grandma woke up before I left today - came and told me about what a great night's sleep she had gotten - 8 straight hours of sleep, with no bad dreams, etc. We teamed up against an angry (or scared) scorpion in the dining room, and Jacob and I left for school.
After school, Saundra and I (and Najji and Jacob) went to Walmart where I got various communal and individual groceries, a new crockpot, and 4 Rubbermaid boxes. Then, we took Saundra home - - where we saw the "small child" again - but I left before he could get into my car.
Got the mail, unloaded groceries, rested for a bit, then took the egg crate foam to the Elders (and the suit coat that apparently Oberg _did_ want to at least some degree, but didn't know that he was supposed to take it last night.
When I got home, Grandma and I chatted for awhile - mainly about former non-boyfriends that proposed. (Ok - so there's only one. . .). I had Jacob try on his Cub Scout uniform, and obviously he's adorable!
We re-made Grandma's bed adding the "Cuddle-Ewe" thingy that had been at my house since we borrowed if for Christmas visitors.

No comments: