Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Days 30-31 October 21-22; Tuesday & Wednesday

Tuesday
After school, I attempted to work at the old house cleaning out stuff. Aside from emptying the attic, filling a couple boxes, moving those and emptying the bathroom, didn't get too much done. DURN! When I got home, I rested for a little bit, then Jacob had soccer. After soccer, we came home, I loaded the dishwasher, and we pretty much went to bed.

Wednesday
Came home, chatted with Grandma a little bit, took a couple pictures, put pictures on Grandma's computer, then emailed them to myself. Jacob and went to Cub Scouts at the Red Caboose, then headed over to Jordan/Teresa's. I had planned on getting as much more stuff from the house as possible, but Teresa had called saying that dinner would be ready earlier. Turned out that we didn't eat until after 7 after all, but oh well. We ate, played some games, then Jacob and I came home. I am going to go work on the kitchen, then go to sleep.

No comments: