Monday, October 20, 2008

Days 28-29; October 19-20; Sunday and Monday

Ok. . .after church, Jacob and I ate some frozen dinner type food, I started "dinner" preparations, and I took a nap. When I woke up, I let Jacob work on his cub scout scrapbook, and finished up dinner. We had Italian herb Chicken, squash and carrots, and brown rice. After dinner, we chilled, watched some TV, then Jacob and I went by the house to get a few things. Got home, I watched Desperate Housewives, put Jacob to bed, and went to sleep.

Monday
After school, Tracy called and needed me to meet her at the Red Hill Store to jump her battery. Did that. Then, Jacob and I went and met mom and dad at the Orange Street house to work there. We did that for awhile - Ricky had some people looking at it while we were there. Then, Jacob and I went to Walmart to get some things. While there, we saw Jordan and Teresa, and Lila. Jordan wants a ride to a dance on Saturday, so I (and Teresa) told him that if he helped finish up the house before Saturday, we would take him to the dance, and Teresa and I would hang out while he was at that. . . So - - tomorrow they're going to meet me a the house after school to work on it. Then, Jacob has a game at 6:30pm. At some point, Jacob and I are also invited over at their house for dinner, but we're trying to nail down time/day.

When I got home from Walmart, I helped dad move some stuff, while also making dinner. We ate dinner (spaghetti/broccoli), I cleaned it up, we gathered trash since tomorrow is trash day. . .and now Jacob is chillin' in bed, watching TV before bed time.

No comments: