Saturday, October 18, 2008

Day 26-27, October 17-19

Friday - after school, I took a nap cause I was SOooooo tired. When I woke up, I fed Jacob, then went for a walk with Jessica, Kierstin, and Kolton around the block a couple-few times while Jacob, Kaleigh, and Kaden played around their house. When we finished walking, we let the kids play for awhile and I bonded with Kolton. (He is SOoo cute). At some point (I don't remember when) I emptied the dishwasher. Soon it was bedtime. I don't remember anything else significant.

Saturday - woke up, bathed, fed Jacob, got dressed (not in that order), started a load of laundry, dropped Jacob off at "regular" Grandma's, went to Preach My Gospel, took bed to Saundra with missionaries and dad, took a load of stuff over to grandma's, worked on packing/cleaning/sorting, got Jacob some lunch, chilled for a little bit at mom and dad's, went to Walmart and purchased food for the week, came home, made up tentative menus for the week, posted them on the refrigerator, warmed up chili, bread, and applesauce (didnt warm up the applesauce) for Jacob and me. We ate. I sat in Jacob's room while dad worked, he told me to blog. I did. The end.

No comments: