Thursday, October 2, 2008

Day 11 Thursday, October 2

I'm very drained, overly tired, etc tonight.
Got stuff ready and started crockpot before I left for school this morning - stuff got overly dried. Blah.
There are so many things I need to get done. . .tried to sew on Jacob's patches - the council patch was extremely crooked, so I took it back off - decided to try again tomorrow (after trying to iron it on unsuccessfully. (Granted - I'm sure the problem would have been prevented entirely if I had just used pins to hold it in place while I sewed it!
Grandma got lots more done in my room today.
My voice has been coming and going the last few days, and I've woken up quite congested. This is definitely contributing to my overwhelmed feeling.
Hopefully, tomorrow will be a calm, uneventful day - - well - except for the pack meeting, of course - and I can't find Jacob's Tiger Cub book! And I can't find the invitation to Blake's party - so I need to ask his mom when it is! Blah again!
I'm going to sleep!

No comments: