Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Days 23-24 Tuesday & Wednesday

TUESDAY
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
ummmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmm
yesterday. hmmmmmmmmm
School. Oh yeah - we had chicken, broccoli/squash, corn, cantaloupe, and Jacob had some pizza. I swept the entire kitchen/dining room/by the doors area. Then I mopped the dining room. I watched some TV.

WEDNESDAY
After school, went by mom and dad's to get dad to help move a truck load of stuff. Then we went and got the truck load of stuff. When we got home, I rested a bit, then chatted with grandma for awhile, then Jacob and I went to Walmart, then we talked with Grandma, Jacob did his homework, then mesmerized us with his knowledge. UH - the 6 year old can readily correctly identify all of the continents. Scary. Oh - and he knows his landforms! (plateau, plains, mountains, valleys, coasts, etc) Craziness!

No comments: