Friday, October 3, 2008

Day 12 Friday, October 3, 2008

Today, I felt sicker during the day, but after medicating myself and taking a nap, I felt much better! :)
I bonded with several students at school today. When I got home - like I said, I immediately took a nap. After that, I went to mom and dad's to get Jacob's patches sewed on, then it was on to the Pack meeting! It went well, and the boys were adorable! After that, Jacob and I went to Cato (where I didn't find anything) then to Walmart to get a present for Blake's party tomorrow. Then, we went on to mom and dad's to pick up the "book" for Grandma. Then we went "home."
Once there, I started some laundry, cleaned off the kitchen table, cleaned off the kitchen counters, sorted a few things, tried on the clothes I bought at Walmart, chatted with Grandma, helped Jacob take off his scout stuff, etc.

No comments: