Saturday, September 27, 2008

Days 5 & 6

On Friday, Jacob threw up first thing in the morning. I called in sick, dropped Jacob off at "regular" grandma's house then went by my school to get stuff ready for a sub. Then, I picked up Jacob and we went and I worked some at the Orange Street house - doing laundry, dishes, etc. Around 1, we went back over the Great-Grandma's. She was working in my room over there going through papers, cleaning out drawers, etc. We worked on that for awhile, then I took a nap. Dad came over and "fixed" the monitor. I cooked chicken in the crockpot, and mom and dad came over and had dinner with us - chicken, tortillas, cheese, PEAR CAKE :),and black beans.
*bought 1lb of butter*

Saturday, everyone took showers, then Jacob and I left for the day (pretty much). I dropped Jacob off at grandma/grandpa's, then went to Preach My Gospel class. Then I picked up Jacob, got him ready for soccer, took him to get his pictures taken, then to the game. Grandma, Grandpa, the Elders, and I watched Jacob's game. Then, Jacob and I went to Walmart. I bought a roast, cantaloupe, corn tortillas, and red potatos. Laura called while we were at Walmart, so afterwards, Jacob and I went out to Ludowici to see her, Ethan, and her parents. We got back to Great Grandma's at around 4:45. I finished up the dishes from last night and the new dishes, trimmed up a little of grandma's hair, cut up half the cantaloupe, and started a load of laundry. In about 20 minutes Jacob and I will leave to go have dinner at the Paulos's house.

No comments: