Monday, September 29, 2008

Day 8 Monday, September 29

Woke up super early this morning, so that I would be able to go by Walmart (to get the treats I promised my students) before arriving at school before 715 for breakfast duty. After school, I began helping Saundra learn how to drive. She drove to Precious Kids - where I ended up getting a pair of NWT $60 GAP jeans for $12.00. (And they fit!) Then, we drove to Grandma's - - where Gasp! Grandma was missing. Turns out she was with my dad at the Dr/Eye Dr. When she got home, Saundra, Grandma, and I talked for a bit while Najji and Jacob played (loudly). Then, Saundra drove the car back to her house, after which Jacob and I went to his soccer game. (mom and dad came to watch, too). After the game, I got Jacob and I some fast food for dinner. Then, we went back to Grandma's. I gathered and took out the trash, cleaned up the kitchen floor to some degree, did the dishes, and boiled some chicken for Grandma to eat with lunch tomorrow.
I arranged for the Elders to come help move beds after their 6pm appointment tomorrow evening.

No comments: