Sunday, September 28, 2008

Day 7 SUNDAY

The three of us got ready for church, and went in the Lumina. Lots of people at church today - 113 I think!
After church, I went by the Orange Street house to pick up some stuff in my room there - make sure that it's suitable to have people move my bed from there one day soon. When we got back over here, Jacob wanted a bowl of cereal. After he ate that, I took a nap while he played on the computer/watched TV. When I woke up, I swept the kitchen floor and did a load of Jacob's laundry. I swept/cleaned the bathroom floor. I got Jacob's dinner together. Then, I worked on picking up stuff in Jacob's room - putting stuff into the closet, mainly. By the time I quit working on that, the lights were out in the rest of the house. I put Jacob to sleep, and stayed up to watch the Desperate Housewives season premiere. :)

No comments: