Thursday, September 25, 2008

Day 4 Pear Sauce

After school, I started pealing and cutting pears. Boiled then simmered the pears in water with cinnamon and sugar for I guess an hour and a half or so (Grandma turned them off while we were at soccer). They mashed up quite well and the female residents (Grandma and me) enjoyed the pear sauce. Jacob said it didn't taste like the applesauce he likes. . .oh well.
I put in a load of my/Jacob's clothes, and then a load of Grandma's things.
Jacob had a soccer scrimmage at 5:30.
I made pork chops, brocolli, (pear sauce), and potatos for dinner. We also had cantaloupe.
After dinner, Grandma and I talked about the many uses of coconut oil (I even put some in my hair!) and I'm excited to try many out with Saundra! (Saundra and I had talked about it at school today!). Ummmmm I can't remember what else we talked about. Oh yeah - began talking about the process of cleaning out the rooms Jacob and I are using. Will start with one box of stuff at a time.
YAY for Friday!! Whoo-hoo!