Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Day 2

I woke up at 4:18am, and was unable to go back to sleep. . . after school,I had a special events committee meeting, then Jacob and I picked up stuff from "regular Grandma's" house, then went by Walmart to get a new soccer ball and stuff for school that I needed. Then, we went to Great Grandma's house. The internet is not working on the laptop. Jacob watched TV for a little bit. We got the mail and took out the trash. I got Jacob ready for soccer, and we left. After soccer we drove through Burger King. Once home, Grandma and I talked for awhile about various things, including last Thanksgiving (was it really at my house????), the actual definitions of complacent, ambivalent, content, and gallant, and my online classes. Margaret Bullard called thinking she was calling Jonelle McGauley - to try to arrange to give Jonelle some pears. We ended up requesting some pears, also. I showed Grandma pictures on my Myspace -especially pictures from Deming. Tyler and I texted briefly about his upcoming interview for the Executive Director position that he applied for while I was there.
All of us went to bed around 9:30pm.

No comments: