Thursday, November 6, 2008

Days 45-46; November 5-6; Wednesday & Thursday

WEDNESDAY:
Came home. . .rested for a bit. Tracy called. . .invited us to come check out their new apartment. We went to scouts, where they talked about maps, the food pyramid, and practiced their "cheer" for the pack meeting on Friday. Gasp there's a pack meeting on Friday. . .I forgot. Sigh. When we left scouts, we went by the Sterlings' new apartment, and I helped wipe down cupboards a little. Then, we went to the church for a bit, where we met up with Jordan and Teresa, and ended up going to eat at Michael's. Jacob wanted Burger King - so he had mac and cheese from there, his chocolate milk, plus about 10-15 of my bite-size shrimp. (He was hungry!). Then, we came home, I did a load of laundry, we did Jacob's homework, I did some homework for my class!!! yay!!! and we went to bed.

THURSDAY:
Busy day. I video taped 5/6 of my classes singing the "Thank a Vet" song that we will be using for Veteran's Day. They overall did an amazing job. Unfortunately, I accidentally recorded over a portion of the best class's performance. . .so i think I will retape on Monday. Sigh. After school, I pretested DH (the kid I will be tutoring) that went well - -he was extremely easy to work with, and was super patient as I tried to figure out what I was doing. Then, I got sub plans ready (hopefully I didn't forget any info!) because Saundra and I will be out tomorrow to go to Disney on Ice with Najji (her son) and Jacob. When I got home, I finished putting dinner together (pork loin roast, potatoes, carrots, broccoli/Cauliflower, Grandma made a romaine lettuce salad, and mom bought bread. It was really good. Yay! We ate dinner, and now I am blogging. Soon, Lila is supposed to come over so that we can work on the Primary Program. Cross your fingers for that one. . .

Tomorrow: Disney on Ice with Jacob, Pack meeting at 6:30 at Epworth with Jacob.
Saturday - Primary Leadership meeting in Kingsland at 10:00.

No comments: