Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Day 44, November 4, Tuesday

Came home after school, attempted to take a nap, but Jacob woke me up! Grr.
Fed Jacob. Grandma had made some. . . lentil stew??? I layered leftover taco stuff from last night with that and it was really good. Talked to Tracy some, talked to Teresa some, watched some TV, thought about doing homework (worked on acquiring the book for free today. . .about 8 people at school said they were pretty sure they had the book at home). . .can't really do the homework until I have the book. Hopefully, I will have it tomorrow! (I have the book I need to assess the kid I will tutor, but not the book that I have to pull stuff from to answer discussion questions, plan my "action plan" for tutoring him, etc)

I'm thinking of running "uptown" with Jacob, just because it's really still too early to go to sleep, and I feel a little antsy.